Pigment Blue 29 is an inorganic blue pigment with technical grades used in fiber, consumer plastics and powder coating applications. It provides excellent heat stability and fastness properties and very good stability against weather, and low migration for all sensitive applications.
- Excellent heat resistance, weather resistance and light fastness
- High chemical resistance and good dispersability (right particle size) ensures fiber strength increasing production efficiency
- Safer color for sensitive plastic applications
- Industry leading sustainable production/ technology processes using cleaner energy sources, best in class emissions and water treatment controls
|Sample||Flexible PE Testing (1:5 TiO2), Two Roll Mill|
Fastness to Heat
Fastness to Alkali and Acid
|Untapped Density (gm/cm3)||
|Tapped Density (gm/cm3)||
|Moisture Content (%)||
|Free Sulphur (%)||
|Oil absorption (g/100gm)||
- Polymer colouring polyolefin, engineering polymer, PVC, etc,.
- Powder coating applications
SDS – Ultramarine Blue (EU)