Sanolin Lave Yellow GX liq. VP 5220
Non-Staining Polymeric Dye
Sanolin Lave Yellow GX liq. VP 5220 is a non-staining dye recommended for the coloration of fabric and home care products, as well as stationery (writing, drawing, marker inks).
- Very good non-staining behavior on skin, textiles and surfaces
- High tinting strength
- High transparency and brilliancy
- Microbiologically purity specified
- Recommended for use in products bearing eco-labels
- Easy handling, dosing and cleaning of equipment
Sanolin Lave Yellow GX liq. VP 5220 is suitable for the use in products bearing eco-labels and meets also the requirements for not being bio-accumulating. Assessment of the logPow (partition coefficient oil/water) value indicates that the colorant meets the lowest threshold defined in the corresponding Nordic Ecolabel and EU Ecolabel product group guidelines.
Sanolin Lave Yellow GX liq. VP 5220 meets Heubach’s strict purity requirements, including microbiological specification.
|pH value||approx. 8|
|Acid and alkali fastness||acidic||3-5|
|Light fastness||UV light exposure (72 h, 2 lamps
á 300 W)
|test medium: 0.001 aqueous solution||very good|
- Laundry: liquids, powders, fabric softener
- Dish wash detergents: tabs & powders, hand-liquids
- Cleaners: general purpose, cleaning powders, window cleaners, toilet cleaners & refreshers, floor cleaners
- Stationery: writing, drawing, markers inks
Delivery form: liquid