Sanolin Lave Blue A liq. VP 5453
Sanolin Lave Blue A liq. VP 5453 is a non-staining dye recommended for the coloration of fabric and home care products, as well as stationery (writing, drawing, marker inks).
- Very good non-staining behavior on skin, textiles and surfaces
- High tinting strength
- High transparency and brilliancy
- Microbiologically purity specified
- Recommended for use in products bearing eco-labels
- Easy handling, dosing and cleaning of equipment
Sanolin Lave Blue A liq. VP 5453 is suitable for the use in products bearing eco-labels and meets also the requirements for not being bio-accumulating. Assessment of the logPow (partition coefficient oil/water) value indicates that the colorant meets the lowest threshold defined in the corresponding Nordic Ecolabel and EU Ecolabel product group guidelines.
Sanolin Lave Blue A liq. VP 5453 meets Heubach’s strict purity requirements, including microbiological specification.
|pH value||approx. 10|
|Acid and alkali fastness||acidic||2-5|
|Light fastness||UV light exposure (72 h, 2 lamps
á 300 W)
|test medium: 0.001 aqueous solution||very good|
- Laundry: liquids, powders, fabric softener
- Dish wash detergents: tabs & powders, hand-liquids
- Cleaners: general purpose, cleaning powders, window cleaners, toilet cleaners & refreshers, floor cleaners
- Stationery: writing, drawing, markers inks
Delivery form: liquid
How can we help you?