Sanodure® Black CRO
Sanodure® Black CRO is a homogeneous water soluble black dye with rapid adsorption dyeing of anodized aluminum.
Sanodure® Black CRO is of primary interest for finishing processes in which rapid dye absorption is desired and the fastness properties are of secondary importance.
Only recommended for interior use.
- Rapid dye absorption
- Moderate fade resistant properties
- Suitable for indoor applications
|Solubility in water||(20°C/69°F)||40 [g/l]|
|Recommended dye bath||pH||6.5-7.5|
|Recommended dye bath||buffer||no buffer|
- dyeing of continuously produced oxide coatings (coil anodizing or similar thin coatings)
- dyeing of cast parts of high silicon content
- dyeing of oxide coatings with low adsorption power