Licosperse Oxide Green 30
Licosperse Oxide Green 30 is a mineral oil based pigment preparation, easily incorporated in oil, mineral low aromatic solvents or heated wax. It is recommended for the sustainable coloration of oil- or wax-based products like floor polishes, as well as for the coloration of exterior and interior, oil- and solvent based, wood stains and coatings applications, exhibiting excellent compatibility.
- Mineral oil based, resin-free pigment preparation
- Free of lead chromates and other heavy metals
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-dusting and sustainable colorant
- High tinting strength
- Easy to incorporate in oil, solvent or wax media
- Can be dosed without need for pre-dilution, even directly into molten wax-based formulations
- Reducing complexity and saving costs in the production process
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet to have the complete and very latest safety information.
How can we help you?