Licosperse Green G VP 2749
Pigment Green 7
Licosperse Green G VP 2749 is a mineral oil based pigment preparation, easily incorporated in oil, mineral low aromatic solvents or heated wax. It is recommended for the sustainable coloration of oil- or solvent-based products like fertilizers and herbicides, as well as for the coloration of exterior and interior, oil- and solvent based, wood stains and coatings applications, exhibiting excellent compatibility.
- Mineral oil based, resin-free pigment preparation
- Free of lead chromates and other heavy metals
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-dusting and sustainable colorant
- High tinting strength
- Easy to incorporate in oil, solvent or wax media
- Can be dosed without need for pre-dilution reducing complexity and saving costs in the production process
Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet to have the complete and very latest safety information.