Hostatint UV Red P2GL VP 5469
Pigment Red 179
Hostatint UV Red P2GL VP 5469 is designed for radiation curable systems that undergo radical polymerization after exposure to UV-light. Main application field is lacquers for wooden furniture and parquet flooring.
Hostatint UV is a range of pigment preparations for 100 % UV coating systems. The back bone of the formulation is modified unsaturated acrylate that shows wide compatibility with UV-curable paints. The preparations contain HDDA (Hexandiol diacrylate) and
TMPEOTA (Ethoxylated trimethylolpropane triacrylate) to guarantee optimal rheological behavior and curing. The preparations do not contain any photoinitiator.
- High pigment loading and good rheological profile
- Low amount of dispersing agents
- Wide range of compatibility (polyether-, epoxy-, polyurethane- and polyester-acrylate)
- Usable in formulations fulfilling strict surface requirements, e. g. of furniture coatings
- Shelf life of 18 months
- Narrow tolerances of shade and color strength for exact color reproduction
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Shade||dH (*)||+/- 0.5|
|Purity||dC (*)||+/- 0.8|
|Ratio tri-/ bi-functional*||1:2 to 1:3|
*Calculation based on the molar ratio of acrylate group