HOSTATINT SI PHTHALO BLUE PB
Pigment Blue 15:2
Hostatint SI is a range of solvent-borne pigment dispersions based on a thermoplastic acrylic resin. These high performance pigment dispersions are used for the coloration of solvent-based industrial, OEM, maintenance, and wood coatings. Hostatint SI Phthalo Blue PB is a red shade Blue and exhibits suitable fastness properties in industrial coatings.Hostatint SI Phthalo Blue PB is coloristically matched to current industry standards and can be used in numerous solvent-borne coatings systems. All Hostatint SI pigment dispersions are suitable for producing or tinting RAL shades, OSHA safety colors and industrial point-of-sale standard shades.
- Solvent-based pigment dispersions suitable for industrial coatings applications
- Manufactured without using alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives
- Suitable for manual and automatic dispensing equipment
- Narrow tolerances of shade and color strength for exact color reproduction
- Miscible in all proportions with each other pigment preparation of the Hostatint SI range
How can we help you?