Hostatint Orange HLD 533
Pigment Orange 36
Hostatint Orange HLD 533 is an aqueous, binder-free pigment preparation and manufactured without using alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives. This multipurpose pigment preparation is compatible with water-based and solvent-based decorative coatings, especially modern low VOC decorative coatings.** As defined in EU directive 2004/42/EC, annex II, phase II. VOC standards and regulations vary by location. Product specific VOC information is available to customers upon request. It is the responsibility of the coatings manufacturer to determine standard compliance and appropriate claim for their products.
- High pigment loading and good rheological properties
- Manufactured without alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives
- Excellent accuracy when poured or pumped in automatic and / or manual dispenser
- Narrow tolerances of shade and color strength for exact color reproduction
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||97-103|
|Vol. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Shade||dH (*)||0 +/- 0.5|
|Purity||dC (*)||0 +/- 0.8|
|Viscosity||[Pa*s]||0.3 – 1.3|
Main Fields of Application
- Emulsion paints
- Long-oil alkyd resin paints
- Synthetic resin bound renderings
|Daylight (DIN EN ISO 105-B01)||12 month middle Europe (DIN EN ISO 105-A02)|
(*) after adjustment of tinctorial strength
(**) Data may vary, since Hostatint 500 pigment preparations are standardized in tinting strength.
How can we help you?