Hostatint Blue A-BG 100
Pigment Blue 15:3
Hostatint Blue A-BG 100 is a solvent-containing pigment preparation based on a carrier resin (aldehyde resin) that was developed specially for industrial paint applications.
- High pigment loading and good rheological properties
- Good compatibility in all major solvent-based industrial paint systems
- Suitable for automatic and manual dispensers
- No hazardous labelling
- No special storage requirements associated with their flammability
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Vol. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
|Density||[g/cm3]||1.14 – 1.21|
|Shade||dH (*)||+/- 0.5|
|Purity||dC (*)||+/- 0.8|
Main Fields of Application
- Solvent based industrial coatings
- Solvent based decorative coatings
- Solvent based wood finish coatings
Further possible Fields of Application
- Oil based wood stains/varnishes
- Single pack (fully reacted PU for artificial leathercloth)
|Daylight (DIN EN ISO 105-B01)||12 month middle Europe (DIN EN ISO 105-A02)|
Data may vary as Hostatint A 100 pigment preparations are standardized on tinting strength.
(*) after adjustment of tinctorial strength
How can we help you?