Cosmenyl Green OC 100
Pigment Green 7
Cosmenyl Green OC 100 is a pigment dispersion of approx. 48% pigment and is based on anionic dispersing and wetting agents and glycerine. The Colour Index of the basic pigment is Pigment Green 7.
- Readily pumpable and flowable aqueous dispersions
- Included in at least one of the authorized use lists for cosmetic colorants for the EU, USA or Japan
- Selected for coloration of toiletries and cosmetics or home and fabric care products in liquid, paste or powder form
- Microbiological purity specified
- Recommended for use in products bearing eco-labels
Cosmenyl Green OC 100 complies with the requirements for cosmetic colorants defined by the European Union Regulation No. 1223/2009. This directive is valid for all countries of the European Union, and it is used as guideline by many other countries.
|Average Particle Size||[nm]||
8 – 9
|Total Solid approx.||[%]||
|Light Fastness||DIN 54004|
|Emulsion Paint FS||
|Alkaline Fastness||DIN 16524 sheet 2/ 54001||5|
Cosmenyl Green OC 100 is suitable for stationery, woodstains and latex. It is recommended for the coloration of bar soaps and toothpaste, as well as detergents and cleaners.
Aqueous pigment preparation