Cosmenyl Blue OC 100
Pigment Blue 15:1
Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 is a pigment dispersion of approx. 38% pigment and is based on anionic dispersing and wetting agents and glycerine. The Colour Index of the basic pigment is Pigment Blue 15:1.
Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 is recommended for the coloration of personal care products, especially bar soaps, toothpaste and cosmetics. The product can also be used for the coloration of fabric & home care products, stationery, woodstains, viscose and latex applications.
- Readily pumpable and flowable aqueous dispersions
- Included in at least one of the authorized use lists for cosmetic colorants for the EU, USA or Japan
- Selected for coloration of toiletries and cosmetics or home and fabric care products in liquid, paste or powder form
- Microbiological purity specified
- Recommended for the use in products bearing eco-labels
The base pigment of Cosmenyl Blue OC 100 meets the requirements for cosmetic ingredients in EU (CI 74160), EU Cosmetic Application Field 1.
|Average Particle Size||[nm]||
7 – 8.5
|Light Fastness||DIN 54004|
|Emulsion Paint FS||
|Alkaline Fastness||DIN 16524 sheet 2/ 54001||5|
Cosmenyl pigment preparations are pastes that are recommended for the coloration of personal care products, cosmetics, detergents and cleaners. They are especially recommended for the coloration of bar soaps. In addition the Cosmenyl pigment preparations are also suitable for stationery, woodstains, viscose and latex applications.
Aqueous pigment preparation