Colanyl Scarlet GO 131
Pigment Red 168
Colanyl Scarlet GO 131 is an aqueous, binder-free pigment preparation manufactured without using alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives. It is used for the efficient coloration of water-based decorative paints. Colanyl Scarlet GO 130 is based on non-ionic and/ or anionic wetting and dispersing agents. Colanyl 100 contains volatile organic compounds (VOC). The rheological profile allows exact dosing in automatic and manual dispensers as well as easy incorporation into the base paints. Furthermore, the processing of Colanyl Scarlet GO 130 is facilitated by its excellent stability to settling and skinning.
- Binder-free aqueous pigment preparation for water-based decorative paints
- Manufactured without using alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives
- Suitable for manual and automatic dispensing equipment
- Miscible in all proportions with each other pigment preparation of the Colanyl 100 range
|Grav. tinct. Strength||[%]||97-103|
|Vol. tinct. Strength||[%]||95-105|
Main Fields of Application
- Emulsion paints
- Synthetic resin bound renderings
Further possible Fields of Application
- acrylic and polyester casting resins
- aqueous wood stains
- aqueous wood varnishes
- water-resistant drawing inks
Daylight (DIN EN ISO 105-B01)
12 month middle Europe (DIN EN ISO 105-A02)
(*) after adjustment of tinctorial strength
(**) The data presented is meant to provide a general indication and does not represent quality relevant average values. The quality of our preparations is defined by the specifications of the coloristical and rheological values.
How can we help you?