Cartax DP liquid
Fluorescent Pigment Dispersion for Special Marking Applications
Cartax DP liquid is a water based pigment dispersion with pronounced fluorescent effect. In normal daylight conditions Cartax DP liquid is virtually invisible on paper.
However, on exposure to UV-A light (optimal effect achieved at approx. 366 nm) the very distinct yellow-green fluorescence becomes visible (emission at approx. 533 nm).
Due to the fluorescent effect and invisibility at daylight this product is mainly used for marking, coding or security application. Cartax DP liquid can be used for water based applications. It can either be added to security paper or be used for a water based printing process.
- Minimal self-colour of the product
- No sublimation and migration
- Very high effectiveness
|Color at daylight||light beige/grey|
Recommended for graphic printing inks and coatings in the fields of:
- Safety (security paper printing)
- In the alkaline field (pH ≥9) the fluorescent effect of the product can be considerably impaired or even become non-existent.
- The solvent extractability of the product from the prints or paper should be checked in each individual case.
- The fluorescent effect of the product can be reduced or even become non-existent at temperatures around 200°C.
How can we help you?