Cartax CXDP Powder
Fluorescent Pigment for Special Marking Applications
Cartax CXDP Powder is a specialty product having a pronounced fluorescent effect, for use in the printing inks industry. In normal daylight conditions, Cartax CXDP Powder is virtually invisible on paper. However, on exposure to UV-A light (optimal effect achieved at approx. 350 nm) the very distinct yellow-green fluorescence of high intensity becomes visible (emission at approx. 540 nm). Cartax CXDP Powder is thus a highly effective special additive for coding and marking purposes.
- Minimal self-colour of the product
- No sublimation and migration
- Very high effectiveness
|Color at daylight||light beige/grey|
Recommended for graphic printing inks in the fields of:
- Safety (security paper printing)
Application quantities in printing inks: 20-30% in reference to binder solids
- In the alkaline field (pH ≥9) the fluorescent effect of the product can be considerably impaired or even become non-existent.
- The solvent extractability of the product from the prints should be checked in each individual case.
- The fluorescent effect of the product can be reduced or even become non-existent at temperatures around 200°C.
How can we help you?