Site controller Santa Clara
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
We are looking for a
Site controller Santa Clara
Ensure financial development adherence to Production Strategy, monitors production performance, enables financial planning on local level and provides operational controlling support to Regional Controller. Responsible for planning and coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Support to the region in developing strategy, business plans and strategy execution
- Support new business proposal activities, validate assumptions, estimate costs, and participate in approval process.
- Work with management team in cost reduction efforts and generate ideas to further improve the operations of the Business.
- Provide accurate up-to-date standard costing, working with production and master data team to ensure costing reflects appropriate BOMs and recipes
- Ownership of cost accounting to ensure proper value of inventory and correctly report Cost of Sales, including Direct Material and related analyses.
- Prepare production cost center planning and activity rates used in standard costing.
What We Are Looking For:
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent. Proven work experience (5 years) as a Plant controller. Min. 5 years of interdisciplinary business experience (Finance, Production, Supply) in relevant industrial sector. Good understanding of the organization and market. Good experience in SAP and CO module.
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to Saudy Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Mexico
- City: Mexico city