Finance GL Lead - Japan
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Tokio we are recruiting a Finance GL Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Organize proper accounting principles, policies and methods.
- Manage daily level of operations for treasury, accounting treatments
- Manage monthly closing with colleagues and communicate with overseas teams.
- Monitor and ensure for accuracy of Financial statements
- Communicate with overseas colleagues and train to domestic team
- Support for Cashflow managements and forecasting collaborate with overseas treasury team.
- Support for ad-hoc projects, communicate with requestor in timely manner.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 5 year experience of relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standard for IFRS/Japan Statutory requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP
- Flexibility of work coordination, and strong sense of project completeness
- Logical thinking and self-starter
- Business level of Japanese and English skills
What we offer:
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Japan
- City: Tokyo