Customer Service Specialist
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Shanghei we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist
You will be responsible for:
- Process order-entries, ensure accurate and timely processing of all sales orders
- As sales order owner to perform OTIF of daily sales order and delivery order management tasks to achieve satisfied customer service
- Prepare shipment documents, liaise with warehouse/forwarders/sales/customers to ensure delivery of outgoing shipments are timely
- Communicate cross the functions to provide professional customer service and implement business rule in customer order management
- Manage monthly billing and deliver Invoice to Sales /Customers
- Deliver regular order status tracking to support achievement of transparency in sales management
- Open orders review by quarterly with Sales team
- Make clean documentation for backup
- Deal with customer complaints and tracking the results
- Coordinate with Sales team and local SCM on material planning and perform stocks' replenishment
- Support credit management on billing and accounts receivable management
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree
- Customer Service background is preferred
- Good English capability is preferred
- SAP system and process knowledge is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: China
- City: Shanghai