Technical Sales Representative-East China(m/f/d)
- Take the sales responsibility of East China to achieve business target, including sales revenue, margin, AR, price management...
- Implement key accounts strategy, and keep good relationships and frequent visits to achieve direct business goal.
- Effective channel management to sever middle to small customers and increase our coverage.
- Deeply collect market information to improve market intelligence and contribute to relative excellent projects.
- Disciplined sales activities, such as visit in time, reports and interactions, business plan and rolling forecast inputs.
- Team spirit, good internal communication to insure good service to customers.
- Bachelor degree in chemical related subject.
- 4+ years of sales / technical marketing experience in printing /NIP related raw materials application.
- Pigments experience is preferred.
- Strong commercial skills, full of energy and resilience.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Mode: Full Time