Supply Chain Coordinator - MEA
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to the success of our company.
Since the beginning of 2022 the Heuach Group brings together two of the industry’s leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant’s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and to build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open minded people who take responsibility and who work together to make the world more colorful.
Supply Chain Coordinator - MEA
Responsible for Production Planning of Preparations for Colorants & Heubach in India & MEA Plants ,Management of material flow and ensuring on time and full availability of materials. Inventory Management of Raw materials, Semifinished goods for Locally Manufactured Products.
You will be responsible for:
- Working Capital Management
- Drive cost effectiveness of the supply chain in collaboration with company inventory requirements and targets
- Responsible for maximizing inventory availability to align with market demand
- Continuous improvement of slow movers and co-ordinate activities with Sales and Operations
- Report on RM & Interm. SMOGS & Inventory projection to region SCM & Ops. Manager
- Masterdata maintenance to ensure integrity of data to optimize demand planning performance for FG
- Intermediates, RM and TG
- Monitor GIT, local and imported
- Supply Chain and Planning
- Ensure the ordering process integration between demand planning tool and APO
- Review suggested orders based on the demand planning calculation and inventory planning model parameters
- Weekly and monthly planning of RM, Intermediate and FG. Co-ordinate with Production and Sales
- Co-ordinate monthly oIBP meeting and participate in regional SC meetings
- Daily queries on BN products, stock availability, order ETA and report to production and sales
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies and processes as per best practice definitions
- Manage SC projects to implement and support best practice
- Procurement - Direct spend
- Planning, processing and placement of Purchase Orders (TG and RM) via APO and SAP
- Expediting of orders and liaising with freight forwarder
- Local Logistics - 3rd party
- Co-ordinate RM and Intermediate requirements with 3rd Party WH, based on production plan
- UBSD transfers of products (RM, Intermediate) to plant and FG from plant to WH
- Monthly meetings with 3rd Party WH provider to ensure continuous improvement and mitigation of failures
- Essential business processes
- Transfer pricing Push and Pull between affliiate and South Africa
- Monthly cost update checks along with finance responsible
- Monthly SOH reconciliation with 3rd party WH provider - system to system reconciliation
- Monthly cycle counts, quarterly stock counts, annual audited stock counts
- Co-ordinate system preparation, document preparation and inputs
- PAR creation for new RM and enhancement / creation of product codes in SAP
You are/ have:
- Bachelor's degree 5+ years of experience in chemical Industry is preffered
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written and fluent in local language.
- Be a good team member and able to contribute in cross functional teams.
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: South Africa