Senior Treasury Manager (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are looking for a Senior Treasury Manager (gn)
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the group-wide liquidity of Heubach including responsibility for regular cash forecasting and coordination of payments within the Group
- Support in building up a state-of-the-art treasury function while implementing best practices and driving automation and simplification initiatives
- Oversee trade finance programs, including issuance, management, and reporting of bank guarantees/letters of credit
- Drive implementation of a treasury management system
- Proactive participation of new financing initiatives and be the treasury project lead for EMEA, APAC and Americas
- Lead / participate in global treasury and finance process improvement projects, including but not limited to systems and process integration, cash pooling and liquidity, cash distributions and loan repayments, etc
- Setting up multilateral FX trading platform and find trading partners including setup of ISDA
- Implementation of netting tool and process
- Loan administration including compliance certificates, rollover instructions, interest/fee payments, know your customer and other requests from lenders
- Owning bank account rationalization across the Group
- Manage existing group financing (senior debt rollovers and prepayments, RCF borrowings and repayments, etc.)
- Manage cash and working capital initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Several years of proven experience in Corporate Treasury
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and work effectively under own initiative
- Good presentation and communication skills including fluency in spoken and written German/English to allow you to clearly communicate complex financial information/challenges to non-finance colleagues
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- understand how to pull data from various sources and consolidate them in a meaningful way
- Very good IT Skills. Ideally experience with Treasury Management Systems, netting, SAP
- A fast-paced challenging work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Heubach’s future
- The possibility to contribute to the creation of a treasury function
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt