Sales Representative Plastics & Coatings (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Germany we are recruiting an Account Manager – Coatings / Plastics (gn)
We are looking for a technical minded Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will provide superior sales account management through their technical and market expertise.
This person will also display excellent presentation skills, strong customer service skills, and proven negotiating skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer visits in DACH region to identify and acquire new businesses/ applications and support customers on organic, inorganic, anticorrosive pigments and pigment preparations.
- Observation/ analysis of the market and translate market trends into needed application support and product scope
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations through personal visits and regular communication, in order to meet all sales and growth objectives.
- Use CRM to plan, organize, and implement and track the sales strategy and account plans for assigned territory
- Analyze customer needs, determine best solution using appropriate Heubach products and coordinate technical support activities
- Attend trade shows and industry functions
- Keep abreast of competitive products, applications, market conditions, competitive activities, etc.
What you we are looking for:
- University degree in chemistry, engineering sciences or business administration with strong technical affinity
- Strongly customer focussed and quality minded
- Very good communication and team skills, assertiveness, and hands on mentality
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany