Sales Manager DACH Plastics & Coatings (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Sales Manager DACH– Plastics & Coatings (gn) / Homeoffice in Germany
“Entrepreneur in residence”, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to further develop our Personal Care segment and take the lead on some Global Key Accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the customer portfolio in Italy supporting the go-to-market strategy (direct sales, inside sales, distribution)
- Accountability for main business related topics (sales, COMA, EBITDA, overdues) of the assigned customer base, driving growth and profitability
- Proactive interaction with all internal stake holders (sales organization, product management, CSD, technical marketing, product safety…) to support assigned customer base • Trouble shooting (claims, supply topics,…)
- Effectively manage pricing
- Using and keeping CRM up-to-date of all customer related activities
- Continuous market mapping (competition, trends, needs, developments,…)
- Supporting and driving product launches
- Identifying unexplored business and generate new business activities.
What We Are Looking For:
- A self-starter with prior experience in Sales of technical or ideally chemical products
- Prior experience in a laboratory would be beneficial
- A degree in chemical engineering or Business administration
- Fluent command of English, German and ideally another European language
- A team player that is used to work in an international environment
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany