Following the guidance of the HSE Manager and relevant company policies and procedures, ensure the achievement of daily/weekly/monthly HSE plan. To coordinate and control all the HSE related activities.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- 10 -12 Years of industrial experiance in ESHA.Preferably in Chemical / Petro chemical industries.
- Over all responsible for Safety Management system at Roha
- The development of Health & Safety Management System
- Monitor and coordinate all H & S related matters within the site, by taking a lead and manage the data compilation.
- Collection, compilation of Safety incident(s) data and reporting in the data base online as well as reporting to the Site Manager.
- Report & support the responses to accidents, emergency or crisis situations occurring at Roha site.
- Manage & compile the data of the Safety management on the statutory requirements.
- Permit to work system mangement
- Carrying JSA , HAZOP Study, Risk analysis with team
- Risk identification, rules and procedures.
- Accident/incident investigations and corrective measures
- Monitoring of implementation and correction of discrepancies.
- Perform problem-solving team against critical H&E issues
- Monitoring & implementing of site H&S objective & long term plans.
- To conduct the H&E training programmes based on the needs of the site,
- Co ordination on statutory requirements under factories act .
- Co ordination in periodic medical and thorough medical check up.
- Coordinator in Industrial Hygiene / Health ( Along with OHC in charge )
- Coordinator of Safety at work place.
- Coordinator of Products & transportation ( Along with materials in charge)
You are/ have:
- Graduate in Chemistry/Diploma in Chemical or related: Experience of 10-12 years.
Mode: Full Time