Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to the success of our company.
Since the beginning of 2022 the Heubach Group brings together two of the industry’s leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant’s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and to build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open minded people who take responsibility and who work together to make the world more colorful.
Product Manager (Phthalos) in Vadodara, India
Heubach Group is looking for a Product Manager (Phthalos) to join our team in our Vadodara office. The Product Manager manages the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person sees strategic ideas through from design and testing to implementation and market introduction.
The ideal candidate will be curious, have a strong attention to detail and passion for customer success.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of Product Portfolio - Define the global vs. regional product portfolio in cooperation with regional responsible's. Manage portfolio complexity by approval of new products and pruning of products. Ensure optimal product positioning (cost, quality, life cycle & target price). Establish and monitor quality targets. Ensure process development and improvement including optimization of FPQ. Define product specifications according to global QM processes.
- Product Supply Strategies & Asset Management - Allocation of product among sites / Make vs Buy / monitor capacity utilization. Monitor conversion cost and benchmark competition cost
- Practice customer-centric development – Work with clients to understand their unique needs and pain points. Capture and share client feedback with team to best investigate ways to create a solution. Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure features and functionality are meeting market needs in new and innovative ways. Report the success of the products and strategize improvements needed.
- Research market needs – Review market data and complete an informative analysis of findings. Develop product strategy that guides team towards goals that meet the needs of both the end user and business. Ensure stakeholders have a solid understanding of the product and its capabilities to ensure company-wide success. Develop & implement innovation strategy for allocated product groups.
- Manage product releases – Draft and distribute product briefs to ensure the smooth introduction of each new release. Answer questions and troubleshoot issues throughout the release lifecycle.
- Agile Management – Run daily rituals like S&OP, backlog grooming, planning, and retrospective for a cross-functional team. Monitor the progress of issues and provide solutions for the development team.
- Chemical Engineer / Advanced degree in natural sciences (e.g. Chemistry) from reputed institute. MBA highly desirable.
- Five to ten years experience in product management. Ideal candidate should have a mix of technical experience gained in R&D, production and technical marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of pigment technology incl. production processes, value chain, application technology would be big advantage
- Sound business acumen and solid understanding of key principles of financial management
- Proven results influencing stakeholders and displaying improvements
- Ability to translate complex problems and ideas into easily understood descriptions
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: India
- City: Vadodara