Product Development Chemist / Engineer
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Initiating & carrying out laboratory trials, taking account of environmental, safety, occupational safety and industrial hygiene regulations.
- Ensuring the initial evaluation of the trials and conducting a meaningful analysis, especially taking into consideration production.
- Supporting the specialist departments in conducting the application testing of products and cooperating in selecting suitable test methods. Interpreting the results of laboratory trials for optimizing the desired application properties.
- Preparation of complete and detailed laboratory specifications cost estimates. Devising laboratory trials for optimizing quality and yield and ensuring or documenting the trial results in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Putting products into production by following the progress of trial production runs. Planning, assistance in process development and development of alternatives in consultation with the plant management.
- Assisting in dealing with complaints and quality problems by employing product know-how by conducting suitable tests.
- Listing of specifications for raw materials. Identification of sources and negotiating on the manufacture of raw materials in cooperation with Purchasing. Identification of possible alternatives and their investigation for components that affect product quality.
- Participation, together with Marketing, in customer visits providing expert consultation with the aim of identifying product requirements from the customer's.
- Management of the assigned products in the production plant including the manufacturing processes and quality control. Identifies quality process parameters and optimizes these specifically to achieve the necessary quality and cost-effectiveness targets.
- Education: Bachelor or above, Chemistry related.
- Languages: Mandarin & English. Sufficient English and computer skills.
- Professional experience: 2 years or above experience in chemical laboratory, development position preferred.
Serious & highly responsible in work.
Excellent team work handler.
Full of research & study enthusiasm.
- Knowledge: Sufficient relevant knowledge; High study capability.
Mode: Full Time