Plant Accountant - Cuddalore
The Heubach Group is a leading manufacturer of pigments, pigment prepations and specialty materials and has a global production and sales network with 19 production sites. Around 3,000 employees are already contributing to the success of the company. We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees as the key to the success of our company.
Independently handling plant accounting, petty cash, bank reconciliation, and supporting in other tasks.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
• Thorough knowledge of SAP is Mandatory.
• Knowledge in microsoft office.
• Should be pro-active in approach
• Accounting of Payments & recevievable in SAP.
• Preparing Bank reconcilliation statements of compnay‘s operative and dividend accounts.
• Handlling plant petty cash.
• Knowledge of Taxation.
• Monitoring plant accounts related activites.
• Treasury related accounting in SAP.
• Arranging Bank Confirmations.
• Month end activities.
• KYC with Banks & Addition/Deletion of Authorised signatories.
• Handling Audits.
• Assisting in other treasury topics.
You are/ have:
- MBA in finance / M Com/B.Com with 5-10 years of expirience in Accounts & Finance function.
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: India
- City: Cuddalore