Local Product Stewardship (human) in Santa Clara site
Ensure compliance to local and regional requirements and marketability of Colorants Solutions products, raw materials and traded goods.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensures compliance to legal requirements (registration, notification, transport, import/export) of all products
- Monitors regional/local regulatory requirements in close contact with Business Functions and Global PS
- Ensures correct flagging and control of legal compliance
- Ensures that all Colorants Solutions product stewardship priorities and customer demands are satisfactorily met
- Communicates and builds awareness for new regulatory requirements within the network of PS and Business
- Monitors changes in the marketability of finished goods and raw materials and informs the Bus. accordingly
You are/ have:
- Degree in Chemistry
- Expert knowledge in chemical legislation, both local and regional; good skills in people management.
- Sound knowledge on Colorants Solutions' product portfolio and on business specific requirements
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group you can directly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode: Full Time
City: Mexico city