Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Charlotte (on the east coast) we are recruiting a Laboratory Technician
The Technician will perform laboratory assignments related to pigment/colorant evaluations in end use application and performance systems consistent with related industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of and testing of samples in appropriate coatings or other medium specific to target technology.
- Perform routine color, performance, physical tests with the use of approved laboratory equipment and test procedures
- Organize, compile and summarize test results in from of reports, present results to supervisor and project team as needed
- Write and revise laboratory test procedures when necessary.
- Operate all laboratory equipment in a safe manner needed to perform laboratory procedures
- Assist with development of technical literature and exhibits for the sales force and customer distribution.
What you we are looking for:
- Associate's degree in chemical technology, or HS Diploma with 5 years laboratory experience
- Strongly customer focused and quality minded
- Very good communication and team skills, assertiveness, and hands on mentality
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Charlotte