Junior Treasury Manager (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Junior Treasury Manager in Frankfurt
You will be responsible for:
- Daily cash management and cash reporting
- Weekly cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Cash reconciliation
- Intercompany loan management
- Working on projects, such as
- EUR cash pooling setup
- Setting up multilateral FX trading plateform and find trading partners inlcuding setup of ISDA,
- Implementation of netting tool and process,
- Establishement of treasury processes, procedures and policies
What We Are Looking For:
- The ideal candidate will have a first experience in Treasury in a corporate environment
- Degree in Business Adminstration or related field
- Precise and detail-orientated way of working
- Very good IT Skills, especially Excel. Ideally experience with Treasury Management Systems.
- Eager to learn
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to Stefan Hamacher – Stefan.email@example.com
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt