Inside Sales Representative
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Charlotte we are recruiting a Inside Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify and acquire new businesses/applications and support customers on organic and inorganic pigments in coatings, plastics, & special applications.
- Observation/analysis of the market and translate market trends into needed application support and product scope
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations through regular communication, in order to meet all sales and growth objectives.
- Use CRM to plan, organize, implement, and track the sales strategy and account plans for assigned territory.
- Analyze customer needs to determine best solution using appropriate Heubach products and coordinate technical support activities.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering sciences, or business with strong technical affinity
- Strongly customer focused and quality minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team skills, and hands on mentality
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
What we offer:
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Charlotte