Executive - Banking and Treasury
Purpose of the Job:
Maintain relationships with Banks and Lending institutions and streamline processes pertaining to treasury operations, debt obligations.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible in managing Statutory and Internal compliance like ECB return, FFR I & II, Stock Statement, APR Submission, Bank Letter renewals, Derivative certificate.
- Opening of Letter of credits and their amendments mostly for import payment and receivables.
- Accounting of transactions through Treasury Module of SAP and Bank reconcilaition
- Close coordination with banks and resolving their queries with respect to above independently.
- Handling annual and interim audits for their responsible area of work.
- Responsible for timely servicing of debt obligations including compliance with the debt covenants.
- Make sure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements.
- Ensure the process & repayment of PCINR, WCDL & PCFC.
- Prepare daily fund position and Forward contract report to the CFO and Management.
- Liaise & Monitor the activities of third parties and auditors handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships with banks for day to day banking transactions and other periodical activities.
- Negotiate with banks to secure the highest rate for fixed-term deposits having regard to cash flow requirements and the prevailing economic conditions.
- Responsible for Re-instatement of FCY receivables and payables on quarter end.
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of FEMA, compliance with respect to FDI including necessary regulatory filings.
- Ensure online real time updating of transactions in the system
Strong understanding of budget planning & control mechanisms, Cost Accounting, System analysis and system evaluation, Strong knowledge of Accounting processes, Understanding of budget, CAPEX, Fund Management, Financial Management.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: India
- City: Vadodara