Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
You will be responsible for:
- Direct Raw materials : Auxiliary & Packaging material for the group
Auxiliary Raw materials:
- Procurement of auxiliary raw materials/additives at lowest price in the market
- Ensure minimum 2 quotations for each items
- Ensure for long term cost competative contracts
- Workon JIT concept for Inventory Optimisation
- Introduction of alternate sources and raw materials for cost saving
- Indirect purchase of MRO items, Engineering, Spares, Services, Consumables, IT releated goods purchase under respective catagories,
- Implementation of
- Strict followup of Item code, Reverse auction, Quote matching from min 2 vendors, long term fixed price contract, reduction of PR à PO time, Payment to suppliers, Random stock validation, Pricing mechanism with market index (Steel, Cement)
- Business synergy between different manufacturing site with in India
- MIS & follow JIT for Inventory optimisation
- Saving projects: Saving on items to be delivered against last purchase through volume bundling, Revese auction, involvement of 3rd party purchase etc..
What We Are Looking For:
- Chemical Engineer with management OR any Supply chain course
- Minimum 7 years in Chemical purchase & Indirect spend
- ERP expertise: SAP – min 2 years
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: India
- City: Mumbai, Airoli