Distribution Sales Manager (m/f/d)
At the heart of the Heubach Group is a global team of dedicated people drawn from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about bringing color solutions to the industries we serve. At Heubach, we are global citizens with a deep respect for the culture and knowledge of the communities where we work and awareness of the impact of our products and our manufacturing on sustainability and the environment.
We are looking for a Distribution Sales Manager join our team. The ideal candidate will provide coaching and leadership to those on the sales team. This role will motivate and guide the team towards reaching all sales goals. He/she will assign territories, report to senior Sales leadership on achievements, and mentor the junior sales team members. This person will also display tremendous leadership experience, strong customer service skills, and proven negotiating skills.
- Customer Relationship –
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations through personal visits and regular communication, in order to meet all sales and growth objectives.
- Use CRM to plan, organize, and implement and track the sales strategy and account plans for assigned territory
- Analyze customer needs, determine best solution using appropriate Clariant products, coordinate technical support
- Expedite the resolution of customer challenges.
- Develop, manage and implement travel plans for customer visitations to support sales strategies.
- Internal Relationship –
- Interface with support groups (CSD, SCM, Credit, etc.) to assure solid face to customer
- Coordinate customer price requests with appropriate internal colleagues
- Provide management with forecasts and reports as needed
- Provide timely and complete updates for Demand and Inventory Managers
- Provide market feedback for new product development and existing product improvements.
- Market Development –
- Attend trade shows and industry functions, as required, to promote the sale of Clariant products.
- Keep abreast of competitive products, applications, market conditions, competitive activities, etc.
- Scout for new customers and new opportunities within segment
- Project Support –
- Offer appropriate support for newly identified opportunities or project.
- Provide regular updates and conform to reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration preferred
- Five years of direct sales experience required
- Technical understanding of the CRM system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Mode: Full Time
Country: United States