Direct Spend China
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
We are looking for a
Direct Spend China in Shanghai
Elevator pitch: As Direct Spend purchasing, some new assignment and suppliers will be transfer to China during the integration of two companies. To share the workload increasing and balance the purchasing portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Sources materials in his/her area of responsibility within aligned sourcing strategies
- Negotiates and concludes deals in accordance with delegated response
- Creates and maintains contracts, master data etc. in SAP
- Executes agreements with the suppliers (Contracts, QA, QNS, etc.)
- Initiates bundling projects towards supply markets/suppliers
- Participates in Lean Sigma projects, e.g. as Green Belt or Team member
Supply Market Management
- Develops, implements and maintains own sourcing strategies within the category
- Conducts market research, actively optimizes supplier base and identifies alternative raw material
- Monitors and analyzes market development and directs changes. Forecasts prices of strategic products
- Creates and contributes to monthly reports about market developments in the area of responsibility
- Participates in cross-functional teams and pro-actively communicates with stakeholders
- Closely interacts with the business and participates actively in meetings and processes, like e.g. S&OP
- Supports innovation projects and new business development activities (NBD, GTI, BU, R&D)
- Manages supplier relationship within area of responsibility
- Supports Key Supplier Management Program
- Follows corporate sustainability program in conjunction with supplier base and supports GPS initiatives
- Contributes to Supplier assessment and improvement
What We Are Looking For:
- Broad experience in business and/or procurement position is required.
- Experience in different cultural environments or fields of business or comparable level of exposure
- Technical experience or education is an advantage for highly technical areas
- Fluent in English, profound analytical and proven negotiation skills, MS-Office, SAP, additional languages
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to Stefan Hamacher – Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: China
- City: Shanghai