Customer Service Specialist
1. Close interaction with Business Units sales team and customers on orders processing
2. Manage customer inquiries, quotations and pricing on timely manner.
3. Handle product information (TDS & MSDS), including information about shortage and solutions
4. Troubleshoot all Invoicing, Pigment & Additives hub related matters, SPOC internally and externally
1. Expert in Triangular sales, Export and DIB order Processing
2. Handling & monitoring of all Asean orders & shipment status, utilizing resources in the team
3. Handling & ensure that shipping docs are accurately prepared & received on time in full by customer
4. Ensure customer's payment and delivery terms according to Finance pre-requisites
1. Fulfill sales administration, invoicing, credit/debit note, fliling and reporting.
2. Maintain customer profile and master data, selling prices etc in SAP.
3. Act as QNS coordinator and ensure complaint is entered into QNS system for resolution.
4. Ensure that shipping documents are handled in a timely manner and process is further improved
Increase of efficiency
1. Ensure OTIF (On Time In Full) meeting BU and Corporate target
2. Pursue Continuous process improvement and support rollout of new OTC processes whenever applicable.
3. Effective communication skill with both internal and external customer
4 Support the Head of Logistics with new business requirements and activities simplification.
Minimum Diploma holders with 3 years working experience.
Proficient with SAP SD & MM module, pricing concept.
3 years of relevant experience, self driven, see challenges as an opportunity
Knowledge of shipping terms, incoterms, bank payment terms and LC
Quick Learner, good attitude, flexible, able to be multi-tasking and take on new challenges.
Mode: Full Time