Customer Service Specialist
This role will work within the Customer Service Team in managing the Order to Cash processes for the region, based in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Close interaction and cooperation with the sales team and customers on order processing.
- Being the key contact and interface to both internal and external customers, ensuring the satisfaction of having their requirements fulfilled.
- Maintaining customer profile Master Data and Pricings in SAP.
- Monitoring shipments, handling and ensuring shipping documents are accurately prepared and received on time by customers.
- Ensure timely customer’s payment and delivery terms in accordance to Finance pre-requisites.
- Act as QNS coordinator and ensure complaint is entered into system for resolution.
You are/ have:
- Expert in Triangular Sales, Export and DIB order Processing
- Proficient with SAP SD and MM Module.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Familiar with shipping terms, Incoterms, bank payment terms and Letter of Credit processing.
- Quick learner with good attitude, high adaptability and able to multi-task
- Effective communication skill with both internal and external customers
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
Mode: Full Time