Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
At the heart of the Heubach Group is a global team of dedicated people drawn from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about bringing color solutions to the industries we serve. At Heubach, we are global citizens with a deep respect for the culture and knowledge of the communities where we work and awareness of the impact of our products and our manufacturing on sustainability and the environment.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager join our team. The ideal candidate will provide customer service and quality management support to BU Pigments. This requires support of remote customer service team as well as routine transactional responsibilities, maintenance of ISO certification as well as continuous improvement.
- Act as liason between customer service team and business management to ensure business needs are met
- Monitor SAP reports and provide direction as needed to ensure proper order entry, delivery and invoicing to customers.
- Assist with trouble-shooting and providing guidance for non-standard situations.
- Entering quality results for COA's. Monitor incoming materials and enter COA data. Obtain any missing data from suppliers. Make usage decisions based on quality information, including off-spec material.
- Monitor SAP reports on daily basis. COA delivery failures must be corrected.
- Make decisions on disposition of material returned from customers
- Provide support to the customer service group for daily issues related to quality process and solve problems
- Respond to customer requests for technical information including, master standards, tech data sheets, specifications,
- NAFTA certificates of origin, etc
- ISO 9001 Support - issues certificates to customers; provides support to maintain documentation for business
- Coordinate maintenance of procedures in GMS for BU Pigments.
- Participate in internal audits of BU Pigments and assist with audits of other BU's.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration preferred
- Five years of direct sales experience required
- Technical understanding of the CRM system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Mode: Full Time
Country: United States