Consolidation Expert (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Consolidation Expert in Vienna
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the consolidation journal entries acc. to IFRS and other tasks in connection with the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation process
- Support intercompany reconciliations and intragroup profit elimination on inventories to ensure correctness of consolidation adjustments
- Assist with the preparation of group financial statements under IFRS
- Perform the monthly analytical review of subsidiary financials to ensure a high level of financial data quality
- Accounting for the small legal entities and month end closing reporting
- Support of other reporting companies
- Work closely with colleagues in the finance organization to identify and resolve accounting issues
- Ensure compliance with appropriate internal controls over the consolidation and reporting process
- Other ad hoc tasks involving accounting and reporting
What We Are Looking For:
- University degree in accounting or related subject
- Consolidation experience in multinational groups
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience including consolidation (experience in Big 4 considered as a plus)
- Experience in IFRS reporting
- Fluent in English (German or any other language will be considered a plus)
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Attention to details, rigorous and seeking for excellence
- Proactive, deadline driven and is able to follow up on issues
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), ease of contact with international team
- Excellent team player
- Agile, willing to adapt to a growing fast changing environment
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to Stefan Hamacher – Stefan.email@example.com
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Austria
- City: Vienna