Compensation & Benefits Manager (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager (gn)
You will be responsible for:
- Lead the compensation cycle and prepare analysis and approvals for annual pay increase, short-term and long-term incentive awards
- Support HR business partners providing relevant information to internal and external stakeholder
- Job analysis and benchmarking as required against internal and external market, review of pay ranges as well as completion and submission of salary surveys and data requests
- Manage relationships with benefits suppliers, participation in benefits surveys as required, monitor and report on benefits costs and usage, help Global C&B Head monitor external benefits trends
- Participate in Rewards and HR related projects and initiatives as required
- Support the improvement of HR policies and guidelines and annual workforce planning
What we are looking for:
- Diploma or University degree; a further education in Human Resources Management
- Several years experience as a compensation & benefits professional in a multinational environment or consultancy
- Applied knowledge of compensation and benefits principles, components, and programs on a global level
- Experience in job matching & benchmarking and coordinating survey submissions with external providers. Knowledge of job evaluation methodology (Mercer IPE) desired
- Good project management skills
- Strong team player as well as ability to effectively work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English and German
- Advanced MS Excel skills; detailed knowledge of Success Factor and PowerBI desired
- An exciting, versatile and dynamic work environment
- Possibility to shape the C&B enviroment in a newly formed company
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
- Remote work options available
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt