Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Lab Experimentation on Pigments, testing of Expt samples & trouble shooting etc.
- Execution of laboratory experimentation for product development.
- Testing of laboratory experiments for the required end application & analytical analysis including its raw materials
- Timely documentation of lab experiments data, test reports and experience sheet on the project
- Implementation of laboratory processes on plant and support for its commercialization
- Coordination with Plant personnel for Trouble Shooting on existing products
- Travelling to manufacturing sites for Trial batches , trouble shooting etc.
- Follow safety rules and regulations as per ESHA guidelines
- Follow best practices and compliance with Global System Management
- Literature survey on the projects whenever required
You are/ have:
- M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
- 1-3 years hands on experience in running lab experiments on pigments
- Curious and eager to learn
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
Mode: Full Time