Business Development Manager/ Technical Marketing Manager ACO
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Charlotte we are recruiting a Business Development Manager/ Technical Marketing Manager for our ACO business
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the market development of Heubach specialized ACO technologies. Providing critical technical support to the NORAM/LATAM coatings customers
- Support the business strategy development and drive new customer acquisition in collaboration with the regional sales and marketing teams
- Being the key technical resources on ACO products to the coatings, you will present technical papers, conduct seminars and support industry conferences
- Support building a robust sales pipeline and utilize CRM/ PowerBI and other technology tools for reporting
What we are looking for:
- University degree in chemistry, engineering sciences or business administration with strong technical affinity
- Experience in corrosion protection pigments and/ or inorganic pigments especially in complex inorganic color pigments and/or the respective coatings and plastic applications
- Experience in technical marketing or technical sales of chemical products
- Product and application related knowledge in processing of pigments in coatings and plastic application
- Strongly customer focused and quality minded
- Very good communication and team skills, assertiveness and hands on mentality
What we offer:
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Tailored training to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Charlotte