Responsible for accounting and tax activities, ensuring that all reports and records are made in accordance with the principles, standards accounting and relevant legislation, observing deadlines and acting in accordance with internal procedures.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide financial reports and financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
You are/You have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or a related field and certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) are required. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven work experience (5 years) as a senior accounting. Excelent knowledge in NIF, IFRS and preparation of financial statements.
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group you can directly reach out to Graciela.email@example.com
Mode: Full Time
City: Lomas de Zamora