Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Responsible for accounting and tax activities, ensuring that all reports and records are made in accordance with the principles, standards accounting and relevant legislation, observing deadlines and acting in accordance with internal procedures.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide financial reports and financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
You are/You have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or a related field and certification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) are required. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven work experience (5 years) as a senior accounting. Excelent knowledge in NIF, IFRS and preparation of financial statements.
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group you can directly reach out to email@example.com
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Argentina
- City: Lomas de Zamora