Accounting Clerk (m/f/d)
At the heart of the Heubach Group is a global team of dedicated people drawn from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about bringing color solutions to the industries we serve. At Heubach, we are global citizens with a deep respect for the culture and knowledge of the communities where we work and awareness of the impact of our products and our manufacturing on sustainability and the environment.
The Accounting Clerk will operate under the Sr. Controller to carry out the day-to-day financial responsibilities including but not limited to duties surrounding accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Observe and follow Health and Safety practices and regulations put in place at all times.
- Wear and maintain proper PPE as required.
- Participate in safety programs and trainings as assigned or as volunteered.
- Assist in safety and hazard analysis as needed.
- Maintain safety awareness and identify opportunities to be safer.
Quality & Customer Focus:
- Participate and promote company’s Quality Policy and Objectives
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve through use of the corrective action system
- Accounts Payable (AP) duties include but are not limited to administering the full payment cycle, from verifying invoice. accuracy, correctly assigning GL codes, and preparing the voucher package to process the payments in accordance with vendor terms.
- Execute payments in all modes (check, ACH or Int’l / Domestic wire transfer)
- Accounts Receivable (AR) duties include but are not limited to managing Customer Credit Limits / Terms, all Credit and Collections management, including billing discrepancy. Resolution, on-hold management and processing of cash receipts to AR subsidiary ledger.
- File and maintain all records for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable (record retention).
- General ledger account analyses.
- Prepares monthly AR Analysis and footnotes regarding delinquency positions.
- Annually prepares and distribute Vendor 1099’s in accordance with IRS guidelines.
- Assists Sr. Controller in carrying out the day-to-day financial. responsibilities of the Company.
- Process finished goods costing, including analysis of variances.
- Communicate with Customers, Vendors and Suppliers as needed.
- Vendor record maintenance including email addresses, names, contacts, tax forms, categorizations.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with federal, state, and local financial le- gal requirements.
- Perform assigned duties as necessary from time to time.
Education: Minimal education is an Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited College or University or possess equivalent experience.
Experience: At least 3-5 years’ Accounting experience, preferably with payables and receivables / collections. Position requires strong analytical skills, problem solving, decision making, organization skills and a keen attention to detail. The Accounting Clerk should be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office and will work directly with SAP software.
Qualifications: Strong attention to detail. Excellent proven communicator. Experience and highly organized strategic thinker. A person who is a quantitative thinker, resourceful, proactive and computer tech savvy. Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; while also being able to work as a team player.
Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Visio, Zoom and SAP experience. The individual must also be able to maintain confidentiality and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Direct Reports: None
Frequent physical demands: Include ability to: Sit, Walk, Talk, See, Hear, Stand, Climb (i.e. stairs), Carry objects, Push/Pull, Twist and Bend, Reach forward, Reach overhead, Squat, fine motor skills/activities, Wrist position deviation, read and write in English.
Occasional physical demands:
1. Lifting Floor to Waist: 55 lbs.
2. Lifting Waist Level and Above: 55 lbs.
- All candidates will be required to take a physical and drug test prior to hire.
- All new employees are required to complete the necessary ISO training within 30 days of hire.
Mode: Full Time
Country: United States
City: Fairless Hills