Duties will consist of cost accounting, preparing journal entries, reconciling financial statements and accounts, General Ledger maintenance and ensuring data accuracy. AR and AP Management, month end closing activities
Exemption: Exempt; Salary
Education: Minimal education is an Associates or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited College or University or possess equivalent experience.
Experience: At least 3-5 years’ Accounting experience Position requires the ability to problem solve, makes informed decisions, and possess strong analytical skills, organization skills and a keen attention to detail. Accountant should be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office and will work directly with SAP software.
Qualifications: communication, detailed, strategic thinker, team player. Strong attention to detail. Excellent proven communicator. Experience and highly organized strategic thinker. A person who is a quantitative thinker, resourceful, proactive and computer tech savvy. Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; while also being able to work as a team player. The person must be people-oriented, hands on, flexible, an innovative thinker, and they must be highly skilled in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams), Visio, Zoom and SAP experience is a plus. The individual must also be able to maintain confidentiality and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Reports To: Finance Director
Direct Reports: none
- Job Duties:
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
o Monthly expense variance analysis.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage Fixed Assets. o Balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly AR Analysis and footnotes regarding. delinquency positions.
- Annually prepares and distribute Vendor 1099’s in accordance with IRS guidelines.
- Assists the team in carrying out the day-to-day financial responsibilities of the Company.
- Manages Corporate Federal and State tax compliance, along with Sr. Controller and outside tax professional. Particular emphasis on electronic filings and compliance, and governmental inquiry / problem resolution.
- Perform analysis of Finished goods costing, including variance reporting.
- Perform monthly margin analysis of sales figures.
o Interface with management in various departments.
- Main contact for annual financial audit.
o Assists with the company’s annual Physical Inventory.
o Maintain and report various annual tax filings. o Assist with AP/AR, including credit and collections, as needed.
- Perform assigned duties as necessary from time to time.
Mode: Full Time
Country: United States
City: Fairless Hills