Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide. We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success. Since the beginning of 2022, the Heuach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are looking for an Accountant (gn)
For our production entity in Frankfurt, we are looking for Accountant who will support the accounting topics, cooperate with controlling and HR on site, with a Shared Service Center and with the Group Finance Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage accounting activities, support with monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Support with monthly reporting of a legal entity you are responsible for in accordance with IFRS and on timely manner for a group reporting
- Ensure local statutory financial statements are prepared accurately and on time
- Collaborate with shared service center
- Support the audit process of a legal entity
- Organize and follow accounting daily tasks
- Work closely with colleagues in the finance organization to identify and resolve accounting issues
- Ensure compliance with appropriate internal controls over the reporting process
- Collaborate with external advisors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Participate in finance projects
- Other ad hoc tasks involving finance, accounting and reporting
What we are looking for:
- IHK General Ledger Accounting or University degree in accounting or related subject.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience within a multinational group
- Solid understanding of German GAAP, IFRS is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Attention to details, rigorous and seeking for excellence
- Proactive, deadline driven and is able to follow up on issues
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), ease of contact with international team
- Customer service approach to the business and to Senior Management
- Agile, willing to adapt to a growing fast changing environment.
- Very good time management and prioritizing tasks
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
- Remote working upon agreement with the superior 2 days a week is possible
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
If you have any questions regarding this particular role or other career opportunities within the Heubach Group, you can directly reach out to Thomas Glatz -HR Business Partner-
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt am Main