Technical Sales Representative - Special Applications
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio or organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company´s success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry´s leading color innovators - Heubach and Clariant´s Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Charlotte or remote (on the east coast) we are recruiting a Technical Sales Representative - Special Applications
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Determine and analyze customer needs and offer Heubach products to fulfill them where applicable
- Make phone calls and presentations to customers and potential customers
- Scout and develop new customers and new opportunities building a robust sales pipeline
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints
- Interface with internal groups to ensure that customers are satisfied and have one primary contact
- Provide management with accurate forecasts and reports as needed
- Identify customer and market requirements, share market insights, trends, competitive activities with marketing
- Develop, implement, and coordinate customer and industry specific growth projects
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% primarily in the northeast, but also throughout North America
What you we are looking for:
Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline preferred
Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the area of colorants and their applications to detergents and cleaners, stationery and/or specialty markets
Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook
Capable of working independently from a home office as well as in a team environment
Strong communication and problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and closely with customers and internal teams.
Self-motivated and results driven personality able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
What we offer:
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Charlotte