Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide.
We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success.
Since the beginning of 2022, the Heubach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
Senior Procurement Manager
- Participates on global teams to consolidate spend, standardize and leverage buying power to reduce costs.
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies and supporting strategic decisions.
- Leading negotiations and concluding deals, executing and optimising administrative and tactical sourcing activities within area of responsibility
- Managing supplier relationships, leading negotiations and concluding deals
- Creating and maintaining contracts and reporting, administrating category master data etc. in SAP
- Developing, influencing, maintaining supplier relationships and Key Supplier program elements
- Monitors markets to stay abreast of prices and availability; studies and evaluates suppliers to ensure their ability to supply.
- Forecasting prices of strategic spend segments
- Taking a leading role in Supplier Management (e.g. performance review, demand alignment, improvements).
- Ensuring compliance and performing audit processes
- Provides advice and promotes harmonious working relationships between the procurement function, vendors and other Heubach departments.
- Prepares preliminary bid evaluations and determines if bidders have met requirements of specifications.
- Reviews with Legal Department new or revised terms or contracts.
- Experience in Indirect Spend Categories; Investment & Technical Material, Site & Maintenance Service, Corporate Service, Packing and Energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration preferred; a bachelor’s degree with equivalent manufacturing industry experience will also be considered
- 5+ years in a purchasing role preferred; equivalent experience in sales, supply chain or a technical plant operations role will also be considered. Important experience in a similar position within the chemical industry is a plus.
- Experience in commercial transactions within USA and in an international environment. Used to work with Global Suppliers is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Well skilled in the current MS-Office products and ideally have first experience with SAP
- High motivation and reliability
- A highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- An attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored trainings to support your development needs
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: United States
- City: Fairless Hills