Procurement Manager Indirect Materials & Services (gn)
Heubach Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive color solutions, supplying a broad portfolio of organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, pigment preparations, dyes, colorants and specialty materials. The Company is a technological and quality leader and operates its global business from 19 manufacturing facilities across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide. We see the responsible use of resources, but above all the promotion and development of our employees, as key to our Company's success. Since the beginning of 2022, the Heuach Group has brought together two of the industry's leading color innovators – Heubach and Clariant's Global Colorants Business. We are passionate about color and proud of a tradition that stretches back over 200 years. We are full of energy to grow and build a global industry leader.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to make the world more colorful.
In Frankfurt we are looking for an Procurement Manager Indirect Materials & Services (gn)
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies for assigned categories
- Managing supplier relationships, leading negotiations, and concluding deals within the area of responsibility
- Developing, influencing, maintaining supplier relationships and Key Supplier program elements
- Taking a leading role in Supplier Management (e.g. performance review, demand alignment, improvements).
- Ensuring compliance and performing audit-proof processes
- Closely interacting with the CPO and the Business to determine needs and communicate pro-active with stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Master degree in Business Administration
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position within the chemical, plastics, or automotive industry
- Worked in an international environment and are used to work with global suppliers
- Excellent English communication and negotiating skills, ideally in German as well
- Analytical and are interested in the technical aspects of our production
- Well skilled in the current MS-Office products as well as SAP
- High motivation and reliability
- An exciting, versatile and challenging work environment
- A high degree of flexibility in your activities and tasks
- Attractive remuneration and excellent employee benefits
- Tailored training to support your development needs
- Remote working upon agreement with the superior 2 days a week is possible
If you are ready to take the challenge at Heubach and the job description inspires you and corresponds to your qualification, we are happy to receive your application.
- Mode: Full Time
- Country: Germany
- City: Frankfurt